Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kids are Kards

I got this on an email once and thought I'd share it for those that hadn't seen it. The reality is it's all TRUE because KIDS not only say the darndest thangs they make more SENSE!


KIDS are KARDS
 
Your so old your BABY BOTTLE is COLD!!
I get a RASH over YOU
Is that my DIAPER!!
WET & WILD
*OOooPPssSSS*
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
How do we KNOW?
Mom & Dad said “Can’t” is not a word
they sure use it a LOT!!
Mom says Don’t get in any DRAWERS
DIAPER WHO!!
I didn’t take your “BLANKIE”
Charlie Brown
What do PETER & BrrrRR Rabbit have in common?
*I don’t KNooOOOWW*
We say AGE in half FINGAHS!!
MOM bought YOU this present
Don’t blame ME!!
 
KIDS for PRESIDENT
“MIND YOU” could be “SAVE US”
Why do People RUN for OFFICE?
They must think they can’t keep up with US!!
 
How did we get so SMART with such
DUMB PARENTS!!
Many more years and you’ll have to count with
Both HANDS!!
I LUV DIRT!!
You can have my Baby Sitter!!
I outgrew HER
I wanted to get you an Air Conditioned Baby Carriage
When your HOT your HOT!!
I wanted to get you a Puppy
your Dad wouldn’t take HUNTING!!
One more Doll House and you can tell your Parents
“MOVE IT”
Why don’t Teachers ever say
“TIME IN”
RAP in my house means my knuckles are SORE!!
ONLY TIME OUR PARENTS AGREE is when
WE’RE GUILTY!!
Now we know why Dad cooks
MOM burned my BABY FOOD!!
I’d be BLONDE if I had HAIR!!
MY GRANDPARENTS say I’M WONDERFUL!!
*MOM, DAD HELLooOOOO*
I got my Parents some’n really GREAT!!
**ME**
MY GRANDDAD and I LOOK ALIKE!!
**NO TEEF**
I know it’s your Birthday
Thought your Parents needed
A Softer PADDLE!!
Happy BIRTHDAY!!
*READER RABBIT*
(without Parental Control)
WE MAY LOOK LIKE OUR PARENTS
JUST DON’T ACT LIKE’EM!!
We just LUV a WET DIAPER
Our way of say’n “PISS OFF”!!
Who said a Round Peg can’t fit in a Square Hole
**I’m HERE aren’t I!!*
BABY TALK is NOT a FAILURE to COMMUNICATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment