Monday, December 6, 2010

Conspiracies, fact or fiction!


Conspiracies, fact or fiction
I know most of you have at some point in time seen or heard any number of conspiracy type theories. So before I start any elaboration as to the basis or truth within some of these, I'm only going to relate what I've known and seen first hand, upclose and personal.

It started with my introduction to a gentleman many would certainly regard as well informed, knowledgeable and held office in some of the most powerful seats of government. He was a former United States Secretary of the Navy and Secretary of the Treasury under Dwight D. Eisenhower. He had many friends and associates thruout the world. His name was Robert B. Anderson. You can read about him at this link .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_B._Anderson   so I don't have to elaborate on his personal accomplishments or what is known publicly.  As you read further I believe you will also have a better understanding and appreciation for the power and force of certain people in their control of our government.
What I do want to tell you and anyone with an open mind is Mr. Anderson was a true patriot. He loved this country, served it with honor and distinction. Also, his career did come to a sad ending but it's not as it appears or is perceived in the public archives. I met Mr. Anderson thru an introduction by a business associate of mine named Jim Shuler. Shuler and I had various dealings in the oil & gas industry and we shared offices in Houston although his home was in San Francisco. On a trip Shuler and I made to New York City in the late 70's, I first met Mr. Anderson in his New York office. Being we were both Texans we immediately enjoyed some discussion related to some other well known Texans and others in both business and politics in which we had personal experiences. Suffice it to say, we struck up a very good friendship. Subsequent to that first meeting, we had numerous phone conversations for a number of years and I saw him 2 more times in New York and once in Geneva, Switzerland where he was chairing a very private and unpublicized meeting of the top world bankers to address a need to help the South American countries avoid defaulting on World Bank loans. As a result, and in some ways to show you how respected his opinions were on the stage of world economies, currencies and how intertwined they were for the psychological thread of value in perception, within days immediately following this meeting these countries did in fact receive what they needed to thwart an economic and currency collapse in their respective countries.

During the course of knowing Mr. Anderson I was also invited by Shuler to spend a few days as a guest at the Bohemian Grove north of San Francisco on the Russian River situated among the most beautiful setting of redwoods you would ever behold. I've never encountered a place where so many powerful and influential men gathered as the few days I spent in this highly elite compound. The list of members is far too long to detail but suffice it to say, it was not only U.S. Presidents, both past and future, but almost every major CEO of large corporations in our country and a few from other parts of the world. There were also well known entertainers, Hollywood actors, singers, songwriters, playwrights, producers and directors. There were no reporters and it was actually very entertaining in making acquaintances, sharing stories along with playing dominoes with a number of the members and other guests at the encampment where I stayed called Edgewood. I did not see any rituals or other forms of activities I've heard of since so I can't comment on any of that with any degree of first hand knowledge. I never joined the Bohemian Club and not because it wasn't somewhat tempting but simply because I've never been one to join clubs or organizations similar in structure.

The last time I was with Mr. Anderson he called me and asked if I had time to meet him and he would fly into Houston if I could pick him up at the airport. I said I'd be happy to and asked how long he would be staying and if he needed any accomodations which I'd be happy to arrange. He said no, I merely want to spend some time with you and then proceeded to say he'd call me back when he confirmed the airline, flight number and time of his arrival. When Mr. Anderson called back with his flight information, he said he had about 5 hours before he had to fly back to New York and I asked him if it was ok with him if we went to meet a local bank president who was a friend of my brother and I and it would take us about an hour to get there so we could talk as we went. He said that's fine and I'd be happy to meet him.

Subsequently I picked him up at the airport and noticed he looked very tired, almost to the point of fatique, so I did inquire as to his health and he said he was a bit tired but he wanted to make me aware of something he felt I needed to know and had a request of me which he would greatly appreciate my help and not something he had wanted to discuss by phone. He then proceeded to tell me about this group of very powerful men and women who met periodically to discuss and make decisions in regard to the future of every soul on this planet. He said basically the following:

I originally became a part of this group when I was Secretary of Treasury and introduced to what they presented as a plan that would become a new world order wherein there would be no more wars, famines, illegal drug traffickers and people would live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. It would be as close to eutopia as the world could ever be. As I learned more and became aware that much in what was being planned would in fact require agendas to reduce the number of people so others could live and enjoy their time on earth is when I began to realize these people were forces for evil in the manner they would conduct or orchestrate these acts. It was less about the good for mankind than the perpetuation of the elite and controlling the lives of those who would labor under the guise and direction of one world government. As I began to look more closely into past events it became abundantly clear this group would go to any end or means to achieve their goal. Then he paused, asked did I understand and grasp the gravity in what he had said? I simply said in some ways, yes and in some ways I have visions of Hitler and Mien Kampf in the sense of an arien race where everyone has their place yet it is without the individual freedoms and liberties we believe in as Americans. He said, exactly and that is why I gave them notice two weeks ago I no longer wanted to be a part of it.

At this point he said, I only had what money was in my pocket when I called you yesterday and asked you to meet me. Within a week of giving them notice, my bank accounts and assets have been frozen and I feel this is only the beginning. It is also why I need a favor from you and I want you to know that I may not ever be able to repay it. Something is up, I know there will be no way to dispute it if it is to discredit me and they are certainly capable of doing just that. I asked him why he felt this and he said it's the nature of the beast and the beast is far more powerful than any one man. I then asked what do you need that I can help and he said I need $10,000 as I have literally no money and spent most of what I had for the plane ticket to come see you and get back to New York. I said, you sure that's all you need, and he said yes because of two reasons. First, I can't repay you or at least I'm very sure it will be difficult to do so I only want what I need for a few things and nothing more. Also, should anyone ever question you it's a loan but hopefully since it's cash that won't happen and unless you have it on you, you are required to fill out a form to get any amount of cash from your bank that exceeds $9,999. I told him I understood and had no problem in helping him as any friend would help another.

We met my brother and the local banker and I complied with his request while they visited as it was the first time my brother had actually met him. After about 30 minutes, we left and as I was driving him back to the airport we stopped and grabbed a bite to eat. He seemed a bit more relaxed but one thing I never saw him do once in the times I was with him was drink anything alcholic. I'm not sure if that's because I don't drink or what but I didn't learn till later and that was in reading it, he had an alcohol problem. When we finished eating and we were back on the road he then said, I don't know what is really in store for me in terms of how I'm being attacked except what has been done to financially disable me but I want you to know I have never acted in any manner that would discredit my country, my family, my friends or anyone I've associated with in and during my political and business career. I was watching, listening to this man, sensing his pain, anguish but no sense of anger. We arrived at the airport with more than sufficient time for him to check in so I parked and walked in with him. In the last words and time I saw him he said, there are few people you can really trust and I want to thank you as a friend and in ways I've put a burden on your shoulders but I know you can and will handle it in the best interest of our country. I told him it has always been an honor to be his friend and a friend I'll always be so rest assured whatever happens I appreciate your trust and confidence. We shook hands and then I hugged him and as he walked away I was saying a prayer that God help him too.

A few months later 2 FBI men showed up at my office in Houston and they questioned me about Mr. Anderson. In the course of it they asked, had I ever received or given any money to him? I asked why they were even asking the question and they said we can't discuss the reasons but it would be helpful for you to answer the question. I told them, yes I had loaned Mr. Anderson some money in the last month or so when he flew down to visit with me and no I had never received any money from him. They asked the nature of the loan and the amount. I said it was simply he needed it, I had it to loan him and it was $10,000. They asked have you ever done any business with Mr. Anderson related to any foreign or domestic bank transactions? I said no, other than the loan to him and that wasn't business, that was as a friend with no strings attached. That ended that discussion, they thanked me and left. I tried to call Mr. Anderson but all of his phone numbers I had were no longer working. It was some time later I learned and read he had been indicted for some foreign banking operation which involved drug laundering and some other forms of embezzlement.

I knew the man, there's no way he would act in that manner regardless of who said it. This is when I first really started to understand all he had wanted to tell me. Since that time I have watched as so many events have transpired and as I learned much in what possibilities and probabilities were evidence of other forms of conspiracy within governments, both foreign and domestic. Today as I watch others like Jesse Ventura, Glenn Beck doing all they can in their own way to open the minds of so many Americans who doubt or refuse to accept there are very evil and corrupt forces working in and thru the shadow of governments and those who govern. For these reasons I want to try and clear the record for my friend, Bob Anderson, and in so doing let those who truly love, honor, respect and hold dear the very foundation of our individual freedom and liberty to realize the only fear is fear itself and that's not a fear that I'll ever give into regardless of the power of those who want you to accept or believe it.

Therefore as you listen to Jesse Ventura in his show and others on conspiracies, keep an open mind. If a man like Mr. Anderson can be ruined and discredited, is it not just as understandable events that led up to the death of JFK and others are any less despicable and ruthless in the manner of how, what and why these evil forces are more dangerous than anything on this earth?  We are a nation led thru our consent to being governed and the day when we no longer allow or consent to being governed is the day our nation will arise and begin to restore the real values as outlined in our Constitution but it will take the majority of Americans to make it happen.  That majority simply has to say and act to those that are governing us, we will not pay or consent to any governance henceforth until all have effectively resigned and we no longer need a 2 party system to make it function properly and within the framework of our founding fathers.  No law enforcement or military action under the control and influence of Washington, D.C. can thwart a resolution of even 50 million citizens much less the entire Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment